Saturday, October 6, 2012

AJITH VIJAY SEX FIGHT



Latha and Sudha were twins in their early twenties and I took them to an Ajith movie. The Hottetarang theatre was not full and I freely roamed my hands onto the boobs and hips of both the girls.We returned home after watching Ajith movie – Mangaatha.

"I hate movies of Ajith and I came only for the sake of  Settai"– said Latha standing in front of Sudha and her boobs pressing over the boobs of Sudha.

"But I like Ajith and hate Vijay and so do not take us to any Vijay movie" – replied Sudha hotly even pressing her boobs over that of Latha angrily. I changed to my lungis and sat in the sofa while the girls started their catfight.

"Ajith acted like a psycho in Vaali" – screamed Latha and pushed Sudha over the hall. As both girls have pulled down their sarees into low-hip for air-flow their fleshy navel was clearly visible.

"Why not? Vijay was a mentally challenged person in Kannukkul Nilavu" – reasoned Sudha and started pushing off Latha resulting in exposing the hips and stomach of both the beautiful lasses. My younger sister steeped out to see the commotion. She sat beside me frowned on seeing the navel of both girls being exposed

"Ajith better do car racing than romancing heroines" – shouted Latha and started pulling the saree of Sudha which made Sudha bend forward and reveal her marvelous boobs. Latha pulled out Sudha’s saree with force and Sudha was made to stand with her low-cut blouse – exposing her ample boobs and cleavage with her petticoat reveling her fleshy navel, curvaceous hips and fantastic stomach.

"Vijay also can sit and earn money from his marriage hall" – shot back Sutha and moved forward to pull off the saree of Latha and Latha was also rendered saree-less. Her hot balloons were jutting out of the low-cut jacket and deep navel was clearly shown off along with her raunchy hips and terrible stomach.

"Ajith has acted with Meena in Villain, Citizen & Aananda Poongaatrey and hence he is an old guy" – giggled Latha and started to roll over the floor with Sudha. While rolling down their four boobs were made visible. “Why this commotion” my sister frowned on seeing their exposing boobs.

"Why...when Vijay danced with Meena in Sarakku Vacchirukken he's also become old "– scorned Sudha and pulled off Lathas’s blouse leaving her in a ribbon-like bra. We could see her up and downs of her fantastic boobs but her nipples was still embedded inside her ribbony brazier.

"Ajith director thought it not fit to show his face in close-up in Amaravathi ... poor Ajith" – laughed Latha and stripped Sudha off her jacket to her flowery bra. My sister chided them” You are exposing your boobs, navel, hips and stomach to my brother like Tamannah and Anushka….you bitches”. I stepped in and tried to separate the fighting beauties by holding on to their fantastic hips and also freely touching their fleshy stomach in the process.

But the fight restarted.”So what? Vijay had his face shown because the director was his own father! That's the case in Rasigan, Naalaya Theerppu and Chandralekaha – countered Sudha and moved forward pulling down Lathas’s petticoat. Latha stood in her two piece with her thunder thighs being exposed and her black panties fit tightly between her thighs. “Whats this nonsense.You are standing like a heroine of Jaws?” my sister was upset.

"Ajith has grey hair in Billa. He has become old "– sputtered Latha and lunged up to pull off Sudha’s petticoat.  Both women started to fight in their two-pieces. I watched their boobs, fleshy navel and thunder thighs, strong stomachs along with their elegant hips as they rolled on the floor.

"Vijay has shown his son dance in the film Vettaikaaran. So he is also an old guy "– Sudha replied and pulled Latha’s hair. The two girls were now fighting in a standing position with their boobs swinging up and down and their curved navel taking various shapes. “Anna, you are enjoying their fight. Stop this stupid fight” my sister urged me.

I said” I am planning to touch their special organs so they will stop fight and feel ashamed” Saying so I stood between the well built girls, placing my right hand on Sudha’s boobs and left hand on Latha’s boobs. My sister was surprised “Anna…..its unfair to touch a girls boobs. You have to catch their hair or shoulder”

"Does Ajith know natyam – he was dancing like as if he knows bharatha natyam in Varalaaru."- chided Latha and asked me “Settai …..I know you like Vijay” and I said “Yes I am a Vijay fan”. Latha started kissing me and Sudha was angry and he drove her thunder thighs between my legs and straight into my person. Latha’s kiss was pure pleasure and Sudha’s brushing her thighs into my parts was pleasure with a little pain. My sister shouted “You young bitches…kissing and flirting my brother”

"Does Vijay know boxing and he did that in Badri. Why don't you question him "– pat came reply from Sudha and asked me ”Settai ..do you really like Vijay” still pushing her thighs into my groin. “Yes.. I like the superb acting of Thalaivasal Vijay and I am his fan”. Sudha got happy and started kissing my left cheek “ We can count the stars in sky but not the kisses you shower on my brother" said my sister.

"Shalini was a better pair to Vijay in Kaadhalukku Mariyaadhai than to Ajith in Amarkkalam "– teased Latha. Now Latha was upset that I was not a Vijay fan and she turned back, pushing her tremendous buttocks into my person. Her buttocks were like rounded veenai’s bottom and she moved her hips back and forth hitting her left buttocks straight into my loin. At times, her fast movement made her right buttocks hit my right place. I squirmed with pleasure.

"Jyotika suits better to Vijay in Kushi than to your Ajith in Mugavari" – pat came the answer from Sudha. “Hey..my lucky ring in my finger is missing” I shouted. The girls got attentive and stood straight “Settai where’s your ring”. I saw the ring inside Latha’s boobs, but started invading Sudha’s boobs.

"Ajith was not at all suitable for Simran in Vaali and Kannethiry Thondrinaall"– giggled Latha, as I explored the boobs and nipples of Sudha with my hands. My sister was aghast ”Anna, how come you can lay hands on her boobs and nipples of a girl.”Sudha reasoned"Its our fault.The lucky ring has to be found out from our breasts"

"So does Simran in Allthotta Boopathy; she is taller and matured than Vijay and hence not suited at all "– laughed off Sudha, and showed her boobs for my hands to explore and pacified my sister “Settai’s lucky ring has to be found out”

"Ajith is known to act with any actress. See he acted with some unknown lady called Maanu in Kaadhal Mannan" – scorned Latha, while I moved on to explore inside Latha’s bra to search for my ring. I kneaded Latha’s boobs and tugged at her nipples and she was showing off her boobs and nipples for my scanning without any protest. I took the ring that lay between her boobs but hid inside my hands. “I am not finding my ring. Now ,remove your braziers” I told. My sister was shocked but she had to accept the fact as the girls started unbuttoning their bras.

"Vijay will act and dance with women like Priyanka Chopra who are totally unknown here, in Tamilan. Will you accept it? "- questioned Sudha and she pulled off her bra and so did Latha. Both the girls were showing off their fantastic boobs and pointed nipples. My sister cursed them”Stupid girls! Standing like a Raphael’s portrait revealing hidden beauties.”

I squeezed the boobs of both the girls, my right hand kneading Latha’s boobs and left hand pressing Sudha’s booty. Their boobs were taking different shapes based on my hand’s pressure on their boobs. Their nipples got squeezed under my palm and they moaned with pain. “What is this nonsense. You are showing off your boobs and nipples to my Anna as though showing your hands and faces” my sister chided.

Now I produced the hidden ring and told my sister “See their boobs can hide anything”. Latha and Sudha stood there smiling, totally exposing their water-melon shaped boobs, hot navel and thunder thighs. Their nipples have got erect because of my kneading and they shamelessly stood exposing their curved hips and strong stomach.

"Kaniga threw off Ajith in Varalaaru" – laughed off Latha and started fighting with Sudha. Now Latha’s strong hands pulled down the panties of Sudha. Sudha’s cat was out of the bag , and my sister closed her eyes”These bitches waste time shaving their legs”. In a fraction, Sudha also removed Latha’s jatty and exposed her kitty. Both girls were fighting nude.

"Mumtaz rejected Vijay in Kushi. Don't you know that" – foul mouthed Sudha and they stood panting before me like overworked horses. While I devoured the female frontal nudity of the two girls my, sister closed and opened her eyes with her hand – unable to see the sight of two girls standing naked.

“Idiot damsels! They are posing like a Play-Boy cover-girls. Anna, I have seen you sneaking ‘Debonair’ into your room. Now you don’t need it. Here they are showing off all their assets for free. Normally family girls are ashamed even if their navel shows out from the saree. But here these two bitches are showing off their boobs, with the sharp nipples on them and down their fleshy navel along with flat stomach and shapely hips. Their legs are shaved off and they are looking like small girls who have not aged” my sister sermoned.

“You must see above their waist to see their fleshy navel and fantastic boobs which will reveal they are matured girls.” I said.

My sister sat on the sofa and started teasing the nude girls. Latha and Sudha had no other go, than exposing their frontal nudity to my sister for teasing - as I have neatly pushed all their clothes under the sofa. Both girls tried to cover their playgrounds with their hands.

But sister warned” Whats the use in taking an umbrella after getting wet. Your love for cinema heros has taken you to this level. You are standing like this totally exposing you boobs,hips,thighs,buttocks,navel,stomach and play-fields like  blue movie heroines. “She turned to me “Anna you need not waste money on renting DVDs to watch models strip to see navel,boobs,hips,nipples,stomach,thighs,buttocks and tennis courts. Here they are revealing all their bounties”. Latha and Sudha took off their hands from their bounties and stood total naked to enable my sister to tease their organs.

That night Latha and Sudha learned the hard way, not to stalk on heroes. My sister teased them making them stand naked for full 10 minutes. When their heads hung low out of shame, my sister relented and went inside. My sister then offered nighties to the two girls and asked them to sleep in separate rooms” Or they will fight over Vijay and Ajith” My sister sternly told me “Anna you go to your room upstairs. I left for my room to sleep (or dream) with a sigh!!!!!!!!

To know what happened later send a mail to : settaipayyan@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment