Sunday, October 7, 2012

SEX MASSAGE IN KERALA 1


Ranjitha and Sindhuja had their boobs shaking when the car traversed thro' the dense shrubs of Kuravanchery. 

“Thanks Settai for taking us and kids for a short break” Ranjitha said, her boobs pressing against my shoulder. She is the HR manager of my company and in her early thirties with a voluptuous bodyline. She resembled Namitha but had fleshy lips.

Her Amul baby daughter Priya also said “Thanks uncle. Our holidays are more exciting” . Sindhuja also joined in the thanksgiving – “Settai … me and my daughter Preethi should thank you for spending your time with us “ saying so she brushed her boobs across me. 

We reached Hotel Pudhukoodan and moved on to a large suit. Ranjitha and Sindhuja had their buttocks sway when they lifted luggage and moved onto the suite. Sindhuja was an accountant in our company and of the same age as Ranjitha – was a look-alike of actress Mumtaz but with a broader eyes.

“Lets have a quick bath” I told. Ranjitha and Sindhuja went to their rooms and changed to bikinis. Ranjitha was wearing a tight black swimsuit while Sindhuja a tight dark blue bikini – totally revealing their thunder thighs. Priya and Preethi also followed in their short panties to the bath place.

The bath place was like a big room – big rain-shower and a spacious bathtub. Ranjitha and Priya went under the rainshower, while Sindhuja and Preethi plunged into the tub. Water flowed onto the sandalwood body of Ranjitha and her superb boobs and enormous thighs looked great. Since her bikini was small her full buttocks was showing out of the dress.
“You got the bikini 1Ranjitha years back..is it” I asked Ranjitha staring at the boobs, thighs and enormous buttocks.
“Yes… for my honeymoon trip. But I did’nt wear as my mother also accompanied us” – Ranjitha told.
Now I understood why her husband left her. Ranjitha was telling that her hubby left her because Ranjitha was unlucky and her hubby’s business plunged after marriage. 

Sindhuja and Preethi were having great time in tub. Sindhuja had her superb thighs jutting out of the tub and she swam like a golden fish revealing ample boobs and round buttocks during the swim.

“My swimwear was also brought during our first year of marriage – but my parents were orthodox and did not allow me to wear swimwear. My hubby was upset” Sindhuja told. Why the hell do parents chose what dress their daughter’s wear in bedroom.

“How did they allow now” I laughed.

Sindhuja laughed shaking her boobs “Now I am 30+. I can decide now what clothes to wear. But my husband got estranged with me and he is now living with his uncle’s daughter at native place”.

Good. Now that her father and mother are staying with her, the husband has to go out – but not before providing a grandson or granddaughter for the greedy old nuts – I thought.

As Ranjitha and Priya were enjoying the bath, I went behind Ranjitha and pushed my person into her buttocks. I was wearing a towel in my hip and my person accessed her silky buttocks and started moving my hands to her boobs in front. Ranjitha did not hesitate in allowing me to explore her boobs and buttocks. Priya was jumping with joy “Uncle you also joined us” Ranjitha applied shampoo all over her body and her sandalwood skin looked terrible and amazing. Whenever she bent her buttocks hit hard onto my groin and she gave an ample view of her boobs and nipples.

To know more details Mail me: settaipayyan@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment