Sunday, October 7, 2012

NUDE MASSAGE IN KERALA 2


Now Sindhuja invited me to the bath tub. I moved over and Priya jumped with joy “Come on uncle”. I slid beneath Sindhuja and drove my thing right onto her fleshy buttocks. She positioned herself and I accessed her water melon like boobs in the front of her superb body. Sindhuja was very co-operative and I slid my hands into the plunging neckline of her dark blue swimwear and caressed her boobs and nipples. 

Moaning, Sindhuja drew hard on my thambi with her silky and smooth buttocks. I had fun with Sindhuja while Priya watched us with awe. “Are you playing some sort of water-sport , uncle “ giggled Priya. “Yes .. this is a water-sport played by big boys” said Sindhuja and gyrated her hips such a way that her jutting buttocks laid straight on my rod. Sindhuja rode her butts heavily on my post, but it was totally prepared to take the shock.

Ranjitha and Preethi were bathing on the rain shower and the sight of her thighs and boobs gave a shock into my spine.  Sindhuja was fully concentrating on the back-shot and Ranjitha winked at me” Settai, seems you are having fun in the water. Why don’t you join me “ and turned around showing her buttocks. I stepped out of the tub and went straight to Ranjitha and embraced her from back, pressing my post into her spongy buttocks and went 3 inches deep. 

Ranjitha made a superb butt-dance and Preethi was watching from the tub confused “why is Ranjitha aunty hitting uncle” Sindhuja smiled “Preethi dear, you won’t understand” and stepped out of the water tub. Priya was also watching her mother gyrating her hips and I was about to explode. 

I withdrew from the spongy buttocks of Ranjitha and pulled Sindhuja towards me. Preethi also stepped out of the tub. “Now Ranjitha and Sindhuja, start doing push-ups” I commanded. Ranjitha and Sindhuja smiled wickedly and were on their fours doing push-ups. I sat on a small stool and watched the boobs of Ranjitha and Sindhuja show out from the low-cut neck of the bikini dresses.  Their thunder thighs were shown out and not to miss on the buttocks of these gorgeous women.

Priya and Preethi also sat beside me and watched their mothers doing the push-ups. Watching the dangling boobs of their mothers , they sat with their mouth open. Priya asked “Uncle, why mother and aunty are doing exercise in bathroom” I replied” So that their body can become stronger” not removing my eyes from their marvelous bosom and occasional show of dark nipples.

Ranjitha and Sindhuja stood up and their bodies were sweating with their boobs going up down because of the push-ups. “Priya, get to the room and dry-up yourself” Ranjitha said and drove her daughter out. “Preethi, you also dry up yourself at room. I will follow” said Sindhuja. As Priya and Preethi stepped out, Ranjitha and Sindhuja gave a broad smile and started removing their bikinis. “This is an adults-only show” smiled Ranjitha and pulled out the tight swimsuit. Her gorgeous boobs , dark nipples and wonderful stomach and hips were shown out. A cup of water oozed out from her deep navel and she pulled down her dress out her black bush showed out. Ranjitha was standing naked before me. 

Sindhuja was also not left behind. She quickly pulled down her suit and revealed her wonderful nipples, marvelous hips, fantastic stomach and the  beautiful thighs. Her dark bush was shown out between her thighs. I watched with awe the nude pose of these two wonderful ladies. “This was not part of our tour plan. …. Since we were bringing Priya and Preethi” I said.

“No” said Ranjitha “let kids have fun and adults also have fun accordingly” and drew a full shaving set. “My hubby presented this. I am opening only now. My mother did not allow me to shave legs as it means surrendering to a man’s fantasy.” Why should a mother watch the snatch of her daughter I thought. Too much of insertion by a mother and that’s why her hubby went for divorce. Self-respect is greater than beauty…Salutions to her hubby” I thought.

Ranjitha swung into action – applied the foam onto the black bush of Sindhuja and started foaming it. Sindhuja stood smiling showing her snatch to be shaved off. Ranjitha laughed” No weeds must be grown in a playground” and Sindhuja also laughed heartily ”Only then a man can play well onto the tennis court”. “Thank God I am a man…..I need not shave below my neck” I said.

Ranjitha and Sindhuja laughed till their boobs juggled. Now Sindhuja had her legs clean – without her hairs and her slit was shown clearly. Sindhuja kneeled down and reached the loins of Ranjitha. Ranjitha smilingly showed off her  hotspot and Sindhuja had a field day removing the hair. The dark curled hairs of Sindhuja and Ranjitha were lying on the ground. I watched the nude girls in action.

“Hey Sindhuja, it seems you are kneeling down and doing something to the loin of Ranjitha” I teased. Sindhuja laughed “ We are not lesbians. I should do that to a man”. “Have you not done before” I asked “No. My mother has strictly asked me not to kneel in front of my husband” replied Sindhuja. Somewhere, the hubby of Sindhuja must be smiling – with his uncle’s daughter kneeling before him and pleasuring him.

Now Sindhuja and Ranjitha had shaved off the hair fully from their loins and they stood like two  Italian statues before me- smiling and giggling. I had sat on the samll stool (how thoughtful of the Puthukoodan resort planners) and watching the full nude show of my colleagues. Never had I thought - while waiting to receive my salary slip from Ranjitha or my travel expenses from Sindhuja that - I will be watching these two fabulous women in their birthday suits. 

In fact, I have not even touched their hands and have very slowly learnt of their troubled married lives .. or troubling parents to be more correct. Now, when Puja holidays came Rangitha sighed and casually told that she and her daughter Priya had nothing to do this week-end and I offered them to take to a resort in Kuravancheri. I have sent off my wife to her native place Maangulam along with the kids and I also was free during the week-end. And lo! this beautiful lady is standing - baring all her assets to my view.

When Ranjitha told this to her colleague Sindhuja during lunch, she also pleaded with me to take her and her lonely daughter Preethi to Kerala. My bill has increased beacuse of these add-ons and so also my heartbeat on seeing such a perfectly shaped woman standing naked without any inhibition. I can say my holidays have been spent in fun and frolic when two women strip and stand before - striking a Play Boy magazine pose.

Suddenly the door opened and Priya and Preethi stepped in. Both the women were shocked as their bikinis were totally stripped and thrown off in the heat of passion. "Uncle..look at our new suits" said Preethi and Priya and looked at their mothers.

To know what followed mail me: settaipayyan@gmail.com  
You will get the full story.




No comments:

Post a Comment